This page is full of lists – a list of the books I love, a list of the gear and software I use, and a list of the things I carry with me on a daily basis. I share all of this, hoping you will discover something new and interesting.
📚 Books I love
Going through all the books I read since 2016, I noticed I don't actually read a lot of books about design, marketing and technology. Nevertheless, the books listed below are worthy additions to your reading list.
- 11/22/63 – Stephen King
- How to Stop Time – Matt Haig
- Project Hail Mary – Andy Weir
- Sleeping Beauties – Stephen King
- Under the Dome – Stephen King
- Eating Animals – Jonathan Safran Foer
- Epic Bike Rides of the World – Lonely Planet
- Horizontal Parenting – Michelle Woo
- Invisible Women – Caroline Criado Pérez
- The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs – Stephen Brusatte
- Sapiens – Yuval Noah Harari
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – Mark Manson
- Why We Sleep – Matthew Walker
🎒 Tools, toys & apps
I use a lot of apps, gear and tools in day-to-day life and some of them might be interesting to you too. Have a look, and let me know if anything listed below found its way into your heart.
On my desk
- Affinity Suite – Great (and cheaper) alternative to Adobe Creative Suite.
- Coolors – Randomly generated color palettes.
- Figma – Wireframing, prototyping, mindmapping, diagramming, etc.
- unDraw – Open source illustrations.
- Unsplash – Beautiful, free stock photos.
- Metapho - Metadata editor for iOS.
- Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera
- Peak Design Cuff Camera Strap
- Peak Design Everyday Sling Camera Bag
- Peak Design Slide Camera Strap
- Pixelmator Photo - RAW Photo editing on iOS.
🧨 Did that spark your interest?
I often write about books I read and apps/tools I love in my newsletter. Subscribe to receive an occasional email.
This is what you can expect.